Description of Services:
Our team specializes in musculoskeletal management of orthopedic spine conditions. We develop evidence based treatments specifically created for your needs and your health care goals. Our chiropractors will give you recommendations on your treatment options, but we encourage you to fully participate and be an active part of your health care. Ask questions, tell us what your goals and concerns are, so we can make them happen.
Find out more now about our Chiropractic specialties and learn exactly what we can do to relieve your pain and symptoms
Our Professionals provide the following service to meet your needs (Services vary based on provider):
- Chiropractic Manipulation to the spinal joints
- Chiropractic Manipulation Treatment Spinal (Activator Methods Treatment)
- Soft tissue mobilization
- Instruction on self-care
- Mobilization Soft Tissue (trigger point treatment and physical therapy massage)
- Physical Therapy Session Segments (low back exercises and stretches, neck and upper back exercises and stretches)
Preparing for your visit:
- Please plan to arrive at least 10 minutes before your appointment time. You must bring your valid military ID to your appointment.
- Parking: It is recommended that you park in the DDHC parking garage located off McCornack Road. There is also a lot between the PX and the parking garage. There is a third option, an open lot in front of the DDHC main entrance. There are designated handicap parking spots available. Our Administration Assistants can coordinate over the telephone with patients who may be on crutches and need to be dropped off closer to Health Clinic
- Expectations: On your first visit, your Chiropractor will perform a thorough evaluation lasting approximately 60 minutes and includes history, postural assessment, neurological screening, and tests and measures to gain a more specific understanding of your condition. Your Chiropractor will use the information obtained from your evaluation to formulate a clinical judgment as to your prognosis and appropriate treatment intervention. A program will be developed based upon the problems identified and the individual patient’s personal goals